We are looking for a Digital Officer. The hours for the role are not contracted as this is a volunteer-run organisation, however, the position is expenses-paid with the potential to progress into a part-time and full-time paid job.
The application process will consist of three steps.
First, we ask that you send us your CV with a portfolio of your past digital work. If you progress to the second round, we will ask for you to carry out a digital task. Finally, the third round will consist of a telephone interview with one of our founders.
CVs will be accepted until 17:00 on Friday 22 March.
Please submit your documents for the first round to our Head of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Officer”.
- Market articles, events, and general news on social media with creative graphics
- Assist in the development of 1828’s social media accounts, ensuring our content is well advertised and our following is growing
- Experience of working with Adobe Photoshop
- Video editing experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Social media experience and past success at growing accounts
- Experience writing for numerous platforms